HeliService is hiring
We are looking for experienced candidates for our full time position as Compliance Monitoring Manager m/f/d in Emden, Germany.
The scope of activities being process planning and quality assurance.
- Planning, development and maintenance of a quality assurance system taking into account the valid regulations (e.g. 965/2012)
- Maintenance of a feedback system to the ACM in order to ensure the implementation of any necessary corrective measures
- Ensuring that complaints from government or customer audits are resolved, tracked and reported back in an appropriate manner
- Processing of reports on incidents from flight operations
- Coordination of external quality controls and follow-up of the resulting findings and recommendations
- Audits within the framework of the company’s audit plan, regulations and contractual provisions, including monitoring of corrective actions
- Checking that all activities are carried out according to 965/2012 and in accordance with the approved manuals and procedures (OM A-D; SOPs).
- Preparation of audit reports and documentation of detected deviations in Q-Pulse
- Supporting the specialist departments in the creation/maintenance of manuals and procedures (e.g. OMM; QMH)
- Communication with the relevant national and international authorities
- Assistance in obtaining and renewing permits
Requirements and qualifications
- Technical or commercial training or degree, preferably pilot qualification
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position as well as relevant operational experience with quality and management systems in aviation.
- Good expertise in the areas of quality assurance in aviation companies and auditing
- Knowledge of national, European and international laws and regulations relating to the functional area
- Regulations (EC) No 216/2008, (EU) No 965/2012 and (EU) No 1321/2014) and related requirements and procedures
- Knowledge of ISO 9001
- Very good knowledge of English and German (written and spoken)
- Proactive practices and trustworthiness
Deadline and start date
Please submit your application as soon as possible. Employment start date could be immediately depending on your qualifications.
About us and our offering
- An independent work environment in a growing mid-sized company
- Flat hierarchy
- Capital-forming benefits, company pension schemes
- Free lunch and drinks, fitness facilities, flexible working hours
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application
Link for submitting application: https://jobs.heliservice.de/?id=baf3f1
Phone / Katja Kopfer HR: + 49 4921 3680115
Visit us at: HeliService.de